- Faith Ellen, Lady Davis sabbatical visitor.
- Matthieu Perrin, Associate professor, University of Nantes.
- Adam Morrison, assistant professor, Tal-Aviv University.
- Armando Castaneda, Investigator, UNAM.
- Alessia Milani, associate professor at ENSEIRB-MATMECA.
- Corentin Travers, associate professor at ENSEIRB-MATMECA.
- Sandeep Hans, A Programming Language Approach to Transactional Memory Consistency, PhD. (Part of TransForm, a Marie Curie Initial Training Network). Research Scientist at IBM Research, New Delhi, India.
- Eshcar Hillel, Highly-Concurrent Data Structures, PhD, February 2011. Researcher at Yahoo! .
- Keren Censor-Hillel, Probabilistic Methods in Distributed Computing, PhD, August 2010. Assistant Professor at the Technion.
- David Hay, Competitive Evaluation of Switch Architectures, PhD, April 2007. Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science, Hebrew University.
- Ronit Nossenson (Teplixke), Stochastic Models for Web Servers, May 2005.
- Arie Fouren, Adaptive Wait-Free Algorithms for Asynchronous Shared-Memory Systems, September 2001.
- Ophir Rachman, Resiliency in Distributed Systems, June 1996 (Director, Security Products, Vmware, previously, VP of Engineering in Entercept).
- Roy Friedman, Consistency Conditions for Shared-Memory Multiprocessors, August 1994. Associate professor at the Department of Computer Science, Technion.
- Ami Paz, Counting-Based Impossibility Proofs for Distributed Tasks, MSc, May 2013.
- Alex Kogan, Efficient Fault-Tolerant Resource Allocation in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks, MSc, June 2008. Now a researcher at Scalable Synchronization Research Group (Oracle Labs).
- Yaniv Kaplan, Lower Bounds for Adaptive Collect and Related Objects, September 2004.
- Idan Zach, Fully Adaptive Shared-Memory Algorithms, September 2004.
- Zvi Avidor, Wait-Free n-set Consensus when Inputs are Restricted, January 2004.
- Vita Bortnikov, Adaptive Algorithms for Mutual Exclusion, November 2000.
- Alla Gorbach, Computing in Anonymous Asynchronous Shared Memory, March 1999.
- Eyal Dagan, Universal Operations: Unary vs. Binary, June 1996 (CEO of Dune Networks).
- Rinat Rappoport, The Level of Handshake Required for Establishing a Connection, January 1995.
- Tami Tamir, Resource Allocation in Distributed Systems, November 1994 (now in the Interdisciplinary Center).
- Taly Djerassi (Shintel), Time Bounds for Decision Problems in Semi-Synchronous Systems, December 1993.
- Eran Aharonson, The Structure of Counting Networks, March 1992 (VP in Compugen, previously, CEO of ART).